- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Punta Serena Villas & Spa
At a Glance
- gorgeous views
- intriguing spa treatments
- complimentary horseback ride and mangrove cruise
- limited menu
- cobblestone walkways and hills make walking difficult for some folks
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Punta Serena Villas & Spa Review
Guests come from New York and Italy to this adults-only oasis of calm. Perched on a beautiful headland, "Point Serene" enjoys balmy breezes and life-changing views from the infinity hot tub. The hot tub, the beach far below, and pool are clothing optional. Spa treatments are inventive: Roses and red wine promote moisturizing; carotene and honey contribute to a glowing tan; and the Mayan Wrap connects you herbally to the glowing god within. Shamans leads a temazcal (ritual healing steam ceremony) twice weekly, and activities like horseback riding, tennis (three courts), and nonmotorized water sports at the adjacent Blue Bay hotel are included in the price. Additionally, rooms have lovely furnishings and decor and shared or private terraces, some with fab beach views.
- Address: Carretera Barra de Navidad–Puerto Vallarta (Carretera 200), Km 20, Tenacatita, Jalisco 49989 | Map It
- Phone: 315/351–5020
- Website: www.puntaserena.com
- Location: La Manzanilla and Points North
- 12 rooms, 12 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more