At a Glance
- great place to bond with kids of all ages
- lots of planned outdoor activities and tours
- mediocre food
- some guests have complained of disorganized and unhelpful staff members
- stringent cancellation policy
Check Rates from our Partners
Costa Azul Review
What makes this place attractive are the many activities offered: horseback riding, kayaking, hiking, surfing (with lessons), and excursions to the Marietas Islands or La Tobara mangroves near San Blas. The all-inclusive plan, which includes activities, can be arranged through the U.S. office in San Clemente, California, but not in Mexico. But since San Pancho has a number of excellent restaurants, the European Plan is recommended. The sandy beach faces the open ocean, but the staff discourages guests from swimming there. Officially there's no Wi-Fi in guest rooms, but those closest to the restaurant may get access.
- Address: Calle Amapas at Calle Las Palmas, Fracc. Costa Azul, San Francisco, Nayarit, 63732 | Map It
- Phone: 311/258–4000; 800/365–7613
- Website: www.costaazul.com
- Location: Puerto Vallarta
- 18 rooms, 5 suites, 3 villas
- Rate includes no meals, all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Puerto Vallarta for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More