Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center
At a Glance
- excellent Sunday champagne brunch
- concierge service
- AAA and AARP discounts
- slow elevators
- so-so beach
- faces busy and rather unattractive boulevard
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center Review
Juan Carlos Name (pronounced NAH-may), a disciple of modern-minimalist Mexican architect Luis Barragán, designed this looming high-rise near the Hotel Zone's south end and within walking distance of downtown. It's reliable, anonymous, and geared toward conventioneers and other groups. Rooms have a perky, bright, white-and-cherry-red color scheme and very snug and comfortable beds with pillow-top mattresses and downy duvets. This is the closest of the major Zona Hotelera Norte hotels to downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- Address: Blvd. Francisco M. Ascencio 999, Zona Hotelera Norte, Puerto Vallarta, 48330 | Map It
- Phone: 322/226–0404; 800/325–3535
- Website: www.sheratonvallarta.com
- Location: Centro and Environs
- 480 rooms, 120 suites
- Rate includes breakfast, no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Puerto Vallarta for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More