- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Puerto Vallarta, 5th Edition
Presidente InterContinental Puerto Vallarta Resort
At a Glance
- lovely bay great for swimming
- 24-hour concierge and business center
- resort package same price as what most upscale hotels charge for Wi-Fi alone, but with more privileges
- small gym and spa
Check Rates from our Partners
Presidente InterContinental Puerto Vallarta Resort Review
This property has an enviable location above a beautiful aqua-toned cove. Rooms are classy, with a minimalist look, white-tiled floors, and citrus-hued fabrics. You'll be asked to choose from among four experiences (Joy of Life, Renewal, Romance, and Peace of Mind) that involve changing the scents, music, stones, flowers, and certain amenities in your room to set the desired tone. An additional, an optional resort fee of around $15 per room provides guests with DVD movies from the library, access to the tennis court and gym, in-room Wi-Fi, and the kids' club.
- Address: Carretera a Barra de Navidad (Carratera 200), Km 8.6, Mismaloya, Puerto Vallarta, 48300 | Map It
- Phone: 322/228–0191; 888/424–6835
- Website: www.acquaesencia.com
- Location: South Along Banderas Bay
- 97 rooms, 23 suites.
- Rate includes no meals, all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
I am flying into Cancun with my husband and infant around 3pm on a Friday. Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more