El Careyes Beach Resort
At a Glance
- large spa menu
- unique architecture
- on a beautiful cove
- business center has one computer only for guests to check e-mail
- only one on-site restaurant
- 5% service charge
El Careyes Beach Resort Review
On a gorgeous bay framed by flowering vegetation, El Careyes is a boldly painted village of a resort. Guest rooms have large windows and private patios or balconies; suites have outdoor hot tubs. Colorful furnishings and artwork create a sophisticated Mexican palette. The full-service spa has fine European beauty and body treatments; a deli sells fine wines, prosciutto, and other necessities of the good life. A full range of water-sports equipment awaits you at the beach, and there are dune buggies and kayaks, too. There are more dining options in the area than at other Costalegre resorts, making a rental car a plus. It's a short walk to pretty Playa Rosa and a short drive to Bahía Tenacatita.
- Address: Carretera a Barra de Navidad (Carretera 200), Km 53.5, Costa Careyes, Jalisco, 48970
- Phone: 315/351–0000
- Website: www.elcareyesresort.com
- Location: La Manzanilla and Points North
- 22 rooms, 29 suites, 3 multi-bedroom casitas
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.