- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Playa Los Arcos Beach Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- great Zona Romántica location
- nightly entertainment with theme-cuisine buffet
- small bathrooms
- some rooms have tired furnishings
- tour-group noise in high season
Check Rates from our Partners
Playa Los Arcos Beach Resort & Spa Review
This hotel is recommended for its location: right on the beach and in the midst of Zona Romántica's restaurants, bars, and shops. Though the price is right, some longtime visitors report that quality has slipped in recent years. Still, yellow trumpet vines and lacy palms draped in tiny white lights enliven the pool and the bar-restaurant, which has music nightly and a Mexican fiesta on Saturday evening. Some rooms are larger than others and have a balcony with plastic lounge chairs; balcony rooms are the same price as those without, so ask for a balcony when booking.
- Address: Av. Olas Altas 380, Col. E. Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, 48380 | Map It
- Phone: 322/222–0583; 800/648–2403 in U.S.; 888/729–9590 in Canada; 01800/327–7700 toll-free in Mexico
- Website: www.playalosarcos.com
- Location: Zona Romántica
- 158 rooms, 13 suites.
- Rate includes no meals, all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more