Logistics in Puerto Vallarta
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Buy your ticket from licensed vendors along the boardwalk at Los Muertos Beach, online, or through area tour operators. Prices are fluid; like car salespeople, the ticket sellers give discounts or jack up the price as the market allows. Full-day booze cruises cost about $40-$55 per person, including open bar, Continental breakfast, snacks, and snorkeling and/or kayaks. Two-hour sunset cruises with open bar cost about $25 per person. Dinner cruises cost $55-$85. Expect to pay a small port fee (15 pesos, a little more than $1) at the maritime pier; it is not included in the cost of the ticket.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's