Sights & Attractions in Oaxaca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Oaxaca
|A-B C-E F-L M-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alameda de León
This shady square, a bit smaller than the zócalo, is bordered...
Alfarería Doña Rosa
Keep an eye out for the Alfarería Doña Rosa, a workshop named...
|Stores / Malls||San Bartolo Coyotepec|
Arquitos de Xochimilco
These stone arches were part of the 18th-century aqueducts that...
|Archaeological Sites||Oaxaca City|
The beach parking lot has a lookout point, and the marina has...
Bahía Santa Cruz
This bay was once home to a 30-family fishing community until...
The Huatulco of the future is most evident here, where the poshest...
Basílica de Nuestra Señora de la Soledad
This baroque basilica houses the statue of the Virgin of Solitude...
|Religious Sites||Oaxaca City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Oaxaca Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's