Sights & Attractions in Oaxaca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Oaxaca
|A-B C-E F-L M-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alameda de León
This shady square, a bit smaller than the zócalo, is bordered...
Alfarería Doña Rosa
Keep an eye out for the Alfarería Doña Rosa, a...
|Stores / Malls||San Bartolo Coyotepec|
Arquitos de Xochimilco
These stone arches were part of the 18th-century aqueducts that...
|Archaeological Sites||Oaxaca City|
The beach parking lot has a lookout point, and the marina has...
Bahía Santa Cruz
This bay was once home to a 30-family fishing community until...
The Huatulco of the future is most evident here, where the poshest...
Basílica de Nuestra Señora de la Soledad
This baroque basilica houses the statue of the Virgin of Solitude...
|Religious Sites||Oaxaca City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Oaxaca Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $159 -- 4-Star Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos