- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The terrace of this elegant, modern, beachfront restaurant at the southern end of Playa Zicatela is a great place to watch the sun set over the water. From here you can see the entire stretch of beach, watch the surfers, and enjoy the Mongolian grill. Select your ingredients and watch them grill it for you. There's a bar as well.
- Address: Calle del Morro s/n at Av. Bajada de las Briasa, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca 71980
- Phone: 954/582–1995
- Location: Puerto Escondido
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We stayed in Merida, Mexico for a week at hotel called Luz En Yucatan. Read more
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
Hi all, My friend and I just booked a flight to Mexico City to explore for 4 nights from Dec 23 - 27. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more