El Sorbo Review
This beachfront restaurant is a bit more upscale than its competition, with its wooden furniture, flickering candlight, and decent wine list. The focus is on seafood, with various preparations of fish and shrimp, but the Spanish-style paella is the best thing coming out of the kitchen. Try the paella especial, with chicken, chorizo, mussels, shrimp, squid, and crab. Wash it all down with sangria.
- Address: Calle del Morro s/n, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, 71980
- Phone: 954/588–5910
- Location: Puerto Escondido
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just want to share how my 75years old slow walker aunt could enjoy the amazing barcelo resort and shopping along the world famous 5th ave... Read more
Puerto Morelos, MX May, 2014 Mexico is one of our most favorite places to vacation. We have been multiple times since 2000 and deci... Read more