- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Although this open-air restaurant looks touristy, and its surfer clientele might set off warning bells, the Mexican food is remarkably consistent. Add to that friendly service, and the unusually late opening hours—you can sit down for dinner at 11:45 pm—and you've got a winning formula. Enfrijoladas,a satisfying mix of black beans, tortilla, and cheese usually served for breakfast, are served all day. The chiles rellenos, stuffed with picadiilo (ground beef), are undeniably delicious.
- Address: Calle del Morro s/n, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca 71980
- Phone: 954/582-0005
- Location: Puerto Escondido
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $67-$81 -- Puerto Vallarta-Area All-Inclusive, up to 50% Off Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta
Me and my husband are travelling from Uk to Mexico city beginning of September for 3 weeks.
We need to decide where to go, we don't want to stay in Mexico city. We want a bit of sightseeing, Read more
· News & Features
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more