- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Doña Celia Review
At this waterfront restaurant you can sit at a table right on the beach and enjoy the house specialty: lobster burritos. Chef-owner Celia Enríquez Gutiérrez's ceviche is absolutely divine. The service is friendly and informal—this place is more popular with locals than tourists, and as such, has a more authentic character than some of the competition in the area.
- Address: Bahía Santa Cruz, Bahías de Huatulco, Oaxaca 70989
- Phone: 958/587–0128
- Location: La Crucecita and Bahía Santa Cruz
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more