- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
La Torre Review
It's a casually elegant place that's popular with travelers in the know and locals who would rather keep it a secret. The location at the far end of Boulevard Benito Juárez doesn't seem to deter anyone. Steaks are available anytime, but the costillas de cerdo (pork ribs) are on the menu only on Friday. On pleasant evenings there's no better place to sit than beside the fountain in the garden.
- Address: Blvd. Benito Juárez 427, La Rinconada, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca 71980
- Phone: 954/582–1119
- Location: Puerto Escondido
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Mexico City, Cartagena and Bogotá. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more