- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Puerto Ángel, east of Zipolite, is easily reached by car or taxi from Huatulco via Highway 200. Frequent buses connect Puerto Escondido, Puerto Ángel, and Huatulco, making a pit stop at the inland town of Pochutla. Taxis in Pochutla make the 20-minute ride to Puerto Ángel. Some bus and van service from Oaxaca City takes Highway 175 directly to Pochutla, but this trip is far less comfortable than taking first-class service on longer routes to Puerto Escondido or Huatulco.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's