- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Arrange sportfishing trips with the Sociedad Cooperativa Tangolunda, the boat-owners' cooperative at the marina on Bahía Santa Cruz. These people are the original inhabitants of this area (they were forceably relocated when the resort was built), so they know the waters well. Prices are more competitive than those of the larger agencies. Fishing costs about $35 an hour (three-hour minimum with a maximum of four people). The group also runs bay tours for about $35 per person. It's also easy to get a fishing expedition going at Playa Entrega. Santa Cruz Marina, Bahías de Huatulco, Oaxaca, 70989. 958/587–0081.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's