- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mexico City is one sprawling metropolis; it's packed to the gills with both buildings and people (over 22 million inhabitants). It occupies a high (7,347 feet) dry lakebed in the center of the country—its location and size make it the main hub for bus and air travel. Though the city has more neighborhoods than most cities have streets, the main tourist areas, including the core historic center, are fairly contained and close to one another.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's