- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Arte Mexicano para el Mundo
Arte Mexicano para el Mundo Review
The location in the heart of downtown and the selection of high-quality crafts make this store a good bet if you're short on time and need to combine souvenir shopping with sightseeing. Look for silver jewelry, textiles, ceramics, and food products. Prices are generally reasonable, but, if you have a chance, check prices at some of the competition to be sure you're getting a deal. The shop's sixth-floor Puro Corazón restaurant has a great view of the Zócalo and a menu of inventive (mainly Mexican) dishes.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more