- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Embassy Suites by Hilton
At a Glance
- there are also evening receptions with snacks and drinks, where guests can swap stories about the sights
- prices are lower on weekends
- many agree that taxis, when booked through this hotel, are much more expensive than they otherwise would be
Check Rates from our Partners
Embassy Suites by Hilton Review
This comfortable hotel right in the middle of Reforma Avenue action is perfectly located to get just about anywhere in the city fast. It is within walking distance of the Zona Rosa, and close to the Monumento a la Revolución. Both the monument (which fills up with politicians and union workers during work hours on weekdays) and Reforma surround the hotel with activity. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, furnished with queen- or king-sized beds, marble bathrooms, and flat-screen TVs.
- Address: Paseo de la Reforma 69, Col. Tabacalera, Mexico City, 06030 | Map It
- Phone: 55/5061–3000; 01800/800–6868 toll-free in Mexico
- Website: www.embassysuitesmexicocity.com
- Location: Midtown and Along the Reforma
- 160 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more