- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Embassy Suites by Hilton
At a Glance
- there are also evening receptions with snacks and drinks, where guests can swap stories about the sights
- prices are lower on weekends
- many agree that taxis, when booked through this hotel, are much more expensive than they otherwise would be
Check Rates from our Partners
Embassy Suites by Hilton Review
This comfortable hotel right in the middle of Reforma Avenue action is perfectly located to get just about anywhere in the city fast. It is within walking distance of the Zona Rosa, and close to the Monumento a la Revolución. Both the monument (which fills up with politicians and union workers during work hours on weekdays) and Reforma surround the hotel with activity. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, furnished with queen- or king-sized beds, marble bathrooms, and flat-screen TVs.
- Address: Paseo de la Reforma 69, Col. Tabacalera, Mexico City, 06030 | Map It
- Phone: 55/5061–3000; 01800/800–6868 toll-free in Mexico
- Website: www.embassysuitesmexicocity.com
- Location: Midtown and Along the Reforma
- 160 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
My husband and I just celebrated our 30th anniversary. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more