- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Salon Corona II
Salon Corona II Review
The famous cervezeria (brewery) went into the restaurant business last year, with this clean, well-lighted upstairs locale overlooking one of the center's busiest pedestrian streets. The concept was to take street food indoors, clean it up, and serve it (still cheap) with a beer. The bacalao (salt cod) tacos are reputed to be a hangover cure. Flat-screen TVs tuned to sports are outsized by the room, and so don't dominate the place, and you can sit in the open air under the retractable roof.
- Address: Filomeno Mata 18, at Madero Col. Centro, Mexico City, 06010
- Phone: 55/5510–0624
- Location: Centro Histórico
- No credit cards.
- No dinner Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hello (or should I say Hola). Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more