- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mercado Insurgentes Review
Also referred to as either Mercado Zona Rosa or Mercado Londres, this is the neighborhood's large crafts market. Vendors here can be aggressive, calling you to their stalls with promises of low prices (which you may or may not find). Opposite the market's Londres entrance is Plaza del Angel, a small, upscale shopping mall, the halls of which are crowded by antiques vendors on weekends.
- Address: At Londres between Florencia and Amberes, Zona Rosa, Mexico City, 11580
- Metro Insurgentes.
- Location: Bosque de Chapultepec and Zona Rosa
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I would like to vacation in Ixtapa in 2014. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more