- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
El Papalote, Museo del Niño
El Papalote, Museo del Niño Review
Five theme sections compose this excellent interactive children's museum: Our World; The Human Body; Con-Sciencia, with exhibits relating to both consciousness and science; Communication, on topics ranging from language to computers; and Expression, which includes art, music, theater, and literature. There are also workshops, an IMAX theater (note that tickets are discounted if purchased with museum tickets as part of a package), a store, and a restaurant. Although exhibits are in Spanish, there are some English-speaking staff on hand.
- Address: Av. Constituyentes 268, Section 2 Bosque de Chapultepec, Mexico City, 06000 | Map It
- Phone: 55/5237–1773; 55/5237–1700
- Cost: $10
- Hours: Mon.–Wed. and Fri. 9–6, Thurs. 9–11, weekends and holidays 10–7
- Website: www.papalote.org.mx
- Metro Constituyentes.
- Location: Bosque de Chapultepec and Zona Rosa
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
Hi everyone, would love you r opinon on whether this is too much for the short amount of time for a couple in their late 20s who like culture, history, FOOD, jungle/nature/beaches. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more