- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Reservations here are much sought after, as cookbook author Patricia Quintana has won over celebrities and the rest of the capital with her sophisticated take on pre-Hispanic flavors. Keep an eye out for the unique fish entrées, such as shark fillet sautéed with chili, onion, garlic, and epazote, then steamed in chicken stock and pulque (an Aztec-era liquor made from the maguey cactus). Tender lamb gets steamed as well, in maguey and banana leaves, after being quickly fried with chilies. Unique, delicious red mole (served with anything from shrimp to lamb shank) is consistently popular, as are the elegant tacos and tamales.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hello (or should I say Hola). Read more