Nightlife & the Arts in Mexico City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mexico City Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-G H-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bar-hoppers often meet at this traditional cantina in the heart...
El Convento Fernández
In a former convent converted into a restaurant-bar, the sights...
El Hijo del Cuervo
Students and hip intellectuals of all ages pack this place, thanks...
The so-called cathedral of quebraditas (a fast-paced country...
|Dance Clubs||Centro Histórico|
El Portal de Cartagena
A fantastic old cantina, El Portal de Cartagena is ideal for...
El Puerto del Sol
Perhaps because of its proximity to the Zócalo's tourist-friendly...
A perfect getaway spot from the Zona Rosa's loud discos and flashy...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's