Nightlife & the Arts in Mexico City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mexico City Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-G H-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Area showcases a magnificent view of the city from a chic open-air...
The young and the hip favor this bar. Upon entering, you need...
It doesn't miss a beat with live funk, jazz, and rock groups...
The lounge in the Camino Real Hotel, southeast of Polanco, has...
This spot north of Coyoacán books mostly rock acts. The cover...
Get your Guinness on at this Irish-style pub–that is, if you...
Centro Cultural de España en México
It housed conquistadors during the 16th century; today the Centro...
The sound quality may not be the best, but nobody seems to be...
|Music Clubs||Centro Histórico|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe