Mexico City Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mexico's Largest Mall
Centro Santa Fe. The largest mall in Mexico—with nearly 300 stores, a movie theater, an international exhibition center, hotels, a theme park for kids, and several restaurants—might be reason enough for you to make the trek to the Santa Fe district, about 27 km (17 mi) from Centro. Ironically what was once a garbage dump is now a wealthy area littered with modern apartment and office buildings—many of them breathtaking both in scale and design—and crisscrossed by roads so new you can practically smell the tar. It's also starting to fill up with upscale hotels and restaurants. Av. Vasco de Quiroga 3800, Santa Fe, Mexico City, 05109. www.centrosantafe.com.mx.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's