Sights & Attractions in Mazatlan
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Bosque de la Ciudad
The city's best (read: only) real park is around the corner from...
Cerro del Vigía
The view from Lookout Hill is fantastic, but the road up from...
Museo Arqueológico de Mazatlán
The black-and-red pottery of the Totorame (an indigenous tribe...
|Museums / Galleries||Mazatlan|
Teatro Angela Peralta
The restoration of this 1860s-era opera house—named for a touring...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Mazatlan|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe