Nightlife & the Arts in Mazatlan
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Mazatlán gets its share of spring-breakers, so much of its nightlife revolves around manic discos and loud beach bars. Head to the Centro Histórico for a quieter evening—there are a few low-key bars around Plazuela Machado. The bar at the restaurant Pedro y Lola is open nightly until 1 am.
Browse Mazatlan Nightlife
Browse Mazatlan Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's