Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Café Costeño Review
A serene tropical garden lies behind the unremarkable facade of this coffee bar on the busy road into Las Brisas hotel zone. The long list of caffeinated options are Big American Franchise quality at about half the price. It opens at 8 am for breakfast; the offerings range from the healthy (fruit-granola-yogurt combos) to the hearty (chilaquiles). Come back later for the desserts, which include the good (carrot cake), the bad (ice cream), and the wicked (tres leches cake). You can score a beer, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more