Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Las Hadas Golf & Marina
At a Glance
- semi-private beach
- unique design and location
- starting to show its age in places
- limited on-site dining options
Check Rates from our Partners
Las Hadas Golf & Marina Review
The undulating roofs of the Moorish-style buildings glow pink in the afternoon sun. There's an almost hallucinogenic quality to the 15 acres of lacy palms, stylized geometric hedges, flamboyant orange-flowering trees, and white umbrellas on a small but virtually private beach. Las Hadas isn't as exclusive as it once was, but it still more than holds its own against the hotels that have followed it to Peninsula Santiago. White-on-white room decoration (even the TVs are white) is elegant and understated, and accented by pleasing touches like driftwood lamps; polished marble, fine sheets, and plush towels appear in both standard rooms and suites. The Legazpi restaurant is one of the city's most exclusive.
- Address: Av. Vista Hermosa s/n and Av. de los Riscos, Fracc. Península de Santiago, Manzanillo, 28860 | Map It
- Phone: 314/331–0101; 800/227–4727
- Website: www.brisas.com.mx
- Location: Manzanillo
- 102 rooms, 132 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Mexico City, Cartagena and Bogotá. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more