Las Hadas Golf & Marina
At a Glance
- semi-private beach
- unique design and location
- starting to show its age in places
- limited on-site dining options
Las Hadas Golf & Marina Review
The undulating roofs of the Moorish-style buildings glow pink in the afternoon sun. There's an almost hallucinogenic quality to the 15 acres of lacy palms, stylized geometric hedges, flamboyant orange-flowering trees, and white umbrellas on a small but virtually private beach. Las Hadas isn't as exclusive as it once was, but it still more than holds its own against the hotels that have followed it to Peninsula Santiago. White-on-white room decoration (even the TVs are white) is elegant and understated, and accented by pleasing touches like driftwood lamps; polished marble, fine sheets, and plush towels appear in both standard rooms and suites. The Legazpi restaurant is one of the city's most exclusive.
- Address: Av. Vista Hermosa s/n and Av. de los Riscos, Fracc. Península de Santiago, Manzanillo, 28860 | Map It
- Phone: 314/331–0101; 800/227–4727
- Website: www.brisas.com.mx
- Location: Manzanillo
- 102 rooms, 132 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more