- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Playa Miramar Review
Local families like to enjoy their weekends at Miramar, a long, brown arc of sand that means "Look at the Sea." They camp out for the day in front of beachfront palapa restaurants and rent shade umbrellas and lounge chairs. There are water-sports outfitters and horses for hire, though such concessions are scarce midweek in the off-season. Vendors sell jewelry and beachwear from stalls. Although the waves are a little stronger than at Playa la Boquita, this is still a good spot for swimming.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $180-$187 -- Los Cabos Beach All-Incl. Resort incl. Weekends Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- $133 -- 4-Star Cabo All-Inclusive Resort incl. Weekends Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
- $519 & up -- All-Incl. 4-Star Riviera Maya Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise, Save $520 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $92 -- Cabo: All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort, Save 50% — $92 Hotel Riu Sante Fe
Me and my husband are travelling from Uk to Mexico city beginning of September for 3 weeks.
We need to decide where to go, we don't want to stay in Mexico city. We want a bit of sightseeing, Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more