Manzanillo Hotel Reviews
You've got to pick your spots along the two sweeping bays of Manzanillo. Lots of people never leave the grand resorts on the Santiago Peninsula—and don't miss much. But you can secure comfortable waterfront accommodations in a pair of secondary Zonas Hoteleras (hotel zones)—Santiago and Las Brisas. More economical options can be found east along Manzanillo Bay, among a string of hotels on such quiet beaches as Playa Azul and Playa las Brisas. Backed by the Laguna de San Pedrito (San Pedrito Lagoon), this stretch is great for long walks on the beach. However, give the rooms a look before you check in for sure.
Browse Manzanillo Hotels
Browse Manzanillo Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's