- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Expect to find clean flushing toilets, toilet tissue, soap, and running water in Los Cabos. An exception may be small roadside stands or restaurants in rural areas. If there's a bucket and a large container of water sitting outside the facilities, fill the bucket and use it for the flush. Some public places, such as bus stations, charge 1 or 2 pesos for use of the facility, but toilet paper is included in the fee. Still, it's always a good idea to carry some tissue. Throw your toilet paper and any other materials into the provided waste bins rather than the toilet. Mexican plumbing simply isn't equipped to deal with the volume of paper Americans are accustomed to putting in toilets.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's