- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
In Los Cabos, the main Terminal de Autobus (Los Cabos Bus Terminal) is about a 10-minute drive west of Cabo San Lucas. Express buses with air-conditioning and restrooms travel frequently from the terminal to Todos Santos (one hour) and La Paz (three hours). One-way fare is $4 (payable in pesos or dollars) to Todos Santos, $14 to La Paz. From the Corridor, expect to pay about $25 for a taxi to the bus station.
SuburBaja can provide private transport for $60 between San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas.
In La Paz the main Terminal de Autobus is 10 blocks from the malecón.
Los Cabos Terminal de Autobus (Hwy. 19. 624/143-5020 or 624/143-7880.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe