- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
If you're planning to stay a week or more, renting a condo can be more economical and convenient than a hotel. Los Cabos has countless condominium properties, ranging from modest homes to ultra-luxurious villas in such exclusive areas as Palmilla near San José del Cabo and the hill-clinging Pedregal neighborhood above Cabo San Lucas and its marina. Many private owners rent out their condos, either through the development's rental pool or property management companies. The price is the same for both, but with the latter you might get a better selection.
Nearly all condos are furnished and have a fully equipped kitchen, a television, bed and bath linens, laundry facilities, and maid service. Most are seaside and range from studios to three-bedroom units. A minimum stay of one week is typically required, though rules can vary by property. Start the booking process at least four months in advance, especially for high-season rentals.
Cabo Homes and Condos. Cabo Homes and Condos 866/321–CABO(2226) From U.S. www.cabohomesandcondos.com.
Cabo Villas. Cabo Villas represents several properties including the high-end homes at Villas del Mar in the One&Only Palmilla compound, and other five-star properties throughout Los Cabos. 800/745–2226 in U.S./Canada. www.cabovillas.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's