- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
You won't find much consistency in tipping expectations among Los Cabos restaurants. Some upscale places automatically add a 15% service charge (or even up to 18%) to the bill—look for the word "servicio"—but no one will object if you leave a few pesos more for good service. If a service charge is not included in your bill, a tip of 15% is common.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's