- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Once upon a time, the majority of Cabo's visitors were anglers primarily from Southern California and the West Coast.
These days, however, they fly in nonstop to Los Cabos from all over the United States, and to La Paz from some U.S. cities. Via nonstop service, Los Cabos is about 2½ hours from Los Angeles, 2¾ hours from Houston, 2¾ hours from Dallas/Fort Worth, and 2 hours from Phoenix.
Flying time from New York to Mexico City, where you must switch planes to continue to Los Cabos, is five hours. Los Cabos is about a two-hour flight from Mexico City.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's