Sights & Attractions in Los Cabos
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Los Cabos
|A-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A private enclave—with golf courses and residences—is being developed...
Bahía Santa María
This wide, sloping, horseshoe-shape beach is surrounded by cactus-covered...
Catedral de Nuestra Señora de la Paz
The downtown church, Catedral de Nuestra Señora de la Paz, is...
|Religious Sites||La Paz|
Las Bodegas de Santo Tomás
One of Baja's oldest wine producers gives tours and tastings...
|Wineries / Breweries||Ensenada|
Offically the Malecón Alvaro Obregón, this seaside promenade...
A two-story white gazebo is the focus of Malecón Plaza, a small...
Mercado de Mariscos
At the northernmost point of Boulevard Costero, the main street...
|Markets / Bazaars||Ensenada|
Museo de Antropología
La Paz's culture and heritage are well represented at the Museo...
|Museums / Galleries||La Paz|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's