- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
SOMMA Wine Spa
SOMMA Wine Spa Review
This concept spa uses grapes from the up-and-coming Valle de Guadalupe wine region just outside of Ensenada. It's an unusual experience blended with classical treatments, focusing on the calming, cosmetic, and antioxidant properties of grapes and wine, or vinotherapy.
SOMMA is the only spa of its kind in Mexico, with only six others throughout the world. It towers high above the Sea of Cortez with 15 treatment rooms, both indoor and open-air, and offers more than 30 facial and body treatments from a Champagne Mud Wrap to a Le Vine Massage.
Body Treatments: Massage: Classic, sports, aromatherapy, hot stone, relaxing, Chardonnay foot, Swedish. Exfoliation: Salt body scrub. Wraps/baths: Mud wrap, chocolate wrap, Chardonnay wrap, clay wrap, honey and fruit wrap, seaweed wrap, green coffee wrap, water lily wrap. Other: Facials, cellulite firming.
Beauty Treatments: Hair/scalp conditioning, hairstyling, mani/pedi, waxing.
- Address: Fiesta Americana Grand Resort, Hwy. 1, Km. 10.3, Cabo del Sol The Corridor, Baja California Sur 23400
- Phone: 624/145–6200
- Website: www.fiestamericanagrand.com/mx-los-cabos/hotel-grand-los-cabos
- Location: The Corridor
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure.... Read more