- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
SOMMA Wine Spa
SOMMA Wine Spa Review
This concept spa uses grapes from the up-and-coming Valle de Guadalupe wine region just outside of Ensenada. It's an unusual experience blended with classical treatments, focusing on the calming, cosmetic, and antioxidant properties of grapes and wine, or vinotherapy.
SOMMA is the only spa of its kind in Mexico, with only six others throughout the world. It towers high above the Sea of Cortez with 15 treatment rooms, both indoor and open-air, and offers more than 30 facial and body treatments from a Champagne Mud Wrap to a Le Vine Massage.
Body Treatments: Massage: Classic, sports, aromatherapy, hot stone, relaxing, Chardonnay foot, Swedish. Exfoliation: Salt body scrub. Wraps/baths: Mud wrap, chocolate wrap, Chardonnay wrap, clay wrap, honey and fruit wrap, seaweed wrap, green coffee wrap, water lily wrap. Other: Facials, cellulite firming.
Beauty Treatments: Hair/scalp conditioning, hairstyling, mani/pedi, waxing.
- Address: Fiesta Americana Grand Resort, Hwy. 1, Km. 10.3, Cabo del Sol The Corridor, Baja California Sur 23400
- Phone: 624/145–6200
- Website: www.fiestamericanagrand.com/mx-los-cabos/hotel-grand-los-cabos
- Location: The Corridor
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
Well I've been researching lots of possibilities for a family vacation for this coming November & decided to add your opinions to my final decision just in case I am overlooking something. Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more