- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos
At a Glance
- Chiqui Kids' Club (ages 5–12)
- adults-only restaurant and pool
- generally mellow atmosphere is good for families and those looking for a getaway, free Wi-Fi
- rooms tend to be basic, without refrigerators
- food is run-of-the-mill buffet style restaurants, except at Napa
Check Rates from our Partners
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos Review
The former home of the Presidente InterContinental Los Cabos, the familiar Holiday Inn brand has taken over this sprawling property featuring cactus gardens that surround low-lying terracotta-colored buildings. Much of the former InterContinental still remains, including an attentive, friendly, old-world Mexican attitude among the staff members. Each of the hotel's three sections is centered on pools and lounging areas, and the ground-floor rooms, which have terraces and hammocks, are the best. All accommodations have showers but no bathtubs. Try Napa, the property's top restaurant, though four other eateries round out the offerings.
- Address: Blvd. Mijares and Paseo San José, cul-de-sac at end of hotel zone Zona Hotelera, San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur 23400 | Map It
- Phone: 624/142–9229
- Website: www.holidayinnresorts.com/loscabos
- Location: San José del Cabo
- 390 rooms, 7 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Is there a place in the Cancun airport to buy a sim card for an unlocked phone to call within Mexico and to US?
Do I need a power adapter in Mexico? My adapters say North and South America. Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more