- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Baja Brewing Co.
Baja Brewing Co. Review
The Cabo San Lucas branch of the microbrewery in San José del Cabo shares the same menu, as well as the seven beers on tap. But the partly open site here on the rooftop of a beach hotel means the vibe is decidedly different. It's a casual spot, perfect to roll right into after a day at the beach. Thursday is classic rock night; Friday means salsa, and Saturday presents reggae and soul.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more