- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Deliciously prepared chiles rellenos are the attraction at Miguel's. The sign out front says so, and it speaks the truth. Hearty bell peppers, almost any way you like them, stuffed with fish, lobster, shrimp, pork, beef, or veggies, make up the bulk of the lunch and dinner menu. Breakfast consists of burritos and eggs or Baja's ubiquitous fish tacos. A copy of The New York Times arrives later in the day for your perusal. Don't confuse this semi-outdoor place on the edge of town with Michael's, the Asian restaurant several blocks away near the church. Call ahead during the July–September low season as the restaurant may close one rotating day a week.
- Address: Degollado at Hwy. 19, Todos Santos, Baja California Sur 23305
- Phone: 612/145–0733
- Location: Todos Santos
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
In a few weeks I'll be spending six nights at the CasaMagna Marriott in the sunny Puerto Vallarta Marina District with my husband and soon to be 17 year old son. Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more