- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Deliciously prepared chiles rellenos are the attraction at Miguel's. The sign out front says so, and it speaks the truth. Hearty bell peppers, almost any way you like them, stuffed with fish, lobster, shrimp, pork, beef, or veggies, make up the bulk of the lunch and dinner menu. Breakfast consists of burritos and eggs or Baja's ubiquitous fish tacos. A copy of The New York Times arrives later in the day for your perusal. Don't confuse this semi-outdoor place on the edge of town with Michael's, the Asian restaurant several blocks away near the church. Call ahead during the July-September low season as the restaurant may close one rotating day a week.
- Address: Degollado at Hwy. 19, Todos Santos, Baja California Sur 23305
- Phone: 612/145-0733
- Location: Todos Santos
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80 -- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort, Incl. 25% Meals CheapCaribbean.com
- $159 -- 4-Star Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Riviera Maya Adult-Only Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise, Save $520 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Me and my husband are travelling from Uk to Mexico city beginning of September for 3 weeks.
We need to decide where to go, we don't want to stay in Mexico city. We want a bit of sightseeing, Read more
· News & Features
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more
Think of Los Cabos and you'll probably have images of umbrella drinks and sandy beaches swimming in you... Read more
Not all beaches are swimmable all the time (or ever).... Read more