- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Michael's at the Gallery
Michael's at the Gallery Review
Everybody who dines here seems to know each other—the clientele is mostly the foreigners who live in town—but visitors are always welcome. The attraction at Michael's—not to be confused with Miguel's, the equally recommended Mexican place as you come into town—is the Asian menu, predominantly Vietnamese, but with a few Thai dishes, too. Share a big order of Vietnamese sweet-potato fritters and shrimp, or Vietnamese crab cakes. You'll dine on the patio behind the Galería de Todos Santos; you can browse while you wait for your food. Michael's keeps very limited hours, open just two evenings for a total of eight hours a week. Reservations are a must.
- Address: Calle Juárez and Calle Topete, Todos Santos, Baja California Sur 23300
- Phone: 612/145–0500
- Location: Todos Santos
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.–Thurs. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
Well I've been researching lots of possibilities for a family vacation for this coming November & decided to add your opinions to my final decision just in case I am overlooking something. Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more