- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Royal Solaris Los Cabos
At a Glance
- Kids' Club entertains kids 4–12 years old from 9 to 9
- there is something for everyone at this busy resort, from cooking classes to dancing lessons
- this is the best value for the money of the all-inclusives
- the accommodations and food veer toward only adequate here, despite the volume of options
- this is not the place to go for romance-seeking couples
- time-share salespeople are pushy
Check Rates from our Partners
Royal Solaris Los Cabos Review
This was the first all-inclusive in Los Cabos—it runs smoothly, although the resort feels a bit like an amusement park and is a bit dated. You'll be entertained with four major dinner shows per week in the Teatro (theater) Teotihuacan, a casino night, a Latin Show, and other themed nights. A complete Kids' Mini-Club area includes toboggan waterslides, dancing lessons, kites, and crayons. Adults can play tennis, basketball, and beach volleyball.
- Address: Paseo Malecon, Lote 10, Colonia Campo de Golf, Zona Hotelera, San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur 23400 | Map It
- Phone: 624/145–6800; (877)/(877) 270–0440 in U.S.
- Website: www.hotelessolaris.com
- Location: San José del Cabo
- 387 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Mexico City, Cartagena and Bogotá. Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more