Royal Solaris Los Cabos
At a Glance
- Kids' Club entertains kids 4–12 years old from 9 to 9
- there is something for everyone at this busy resort, from cooking classes to dancing lessons
- this is the best value for the money of the all-inclusives
- the accommodations and food veer toward only adequate here, despite the volume of options
- this is not the place to go for romance-seeking couples
- time-share salespeople are pushy
Check Rates from our Partners
Royal Solaris Los Cabos Review
This was the first all-inclusive in Los Cabos—it runs smoothly, although the resort feels a bit like an amusement park and is a bit dated. You'll be entertained with four major dinner shows per week in the Teatro (theater) Teotihuacan, a casino night, a Latin Show, and other themed nights. A complete Kids' Mini-Club area includes toboggan waterslides, dancing lessons, kites, and crayons. Adults can play tennis, basketball, and beach volleyball.
- Address: Paseo Malecon, Lote 10, Colonia Campo de Golf, Zona Hotelera, San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, 23400 | Map It
- Phone: 624/145–6800; (877)/(877) 270–0440
- Website: www.hotelessolaris.com
- Location: San José del Cabo
- 387 rooms, 2 suites
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Los Cabos for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More