- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Royal Solaris Los Cabos
At a Glance
- Kids' Club entertains kids 4–12 years old from 9 to 9
- there is something for everyone at this busy resort, from cooking classes to dancing lessons
- this is the best value for the money of the all-inclusives
- the accommodations and food veer toward only adequate here, despite the volume of options
- this is not the place to go for romance-seeking couples
- time-share salespeople are pushy
Check Rates from our Partners
Royal Solaris Los Cabos Review
This was the first all-inclusive in Los Cabos—it runs smoothly, although the resort feels a bit like an amusement park and is a bit dated. You'll be entertained with four major dinner shows per week in the Teatro (theater) Teotihuacan, a casino night, a Latin Show, and other themed nights. A complete Kids' Mini-Club area includes toboggan waterslides, dancing lessons, kites, and crayons. Adults can play tennis, basketball, and beach volleyball.
- Address: Paseo Malecon, Lote 10, Colonia Campo de Golf, Zona Hotelera, San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur 23400 | Map It
- Phone: 624/145–6800; (877)/(877) 270–0440 in U.S.
- Website: www.hotelessolaris.com
- Location: San José del Cabo
- 387 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need ... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure.... Read more