- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Mar de Cortez
At a Glance
- clean rooms and pleasant surroundings
- refreshing pool
- free Internet
- noisy air-conditioning units
- surrounding streets are busy and loud
- beds and pillows are too hard
- towels are limited
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Mar de Cortez Review
Another one of Cabo's original hotels, this colonial-style property has been operating for over 30 years, and remains one of the most affordable in all of Los Cabos. Great for fishermen with buddies, and travelers on a budget, the suites have up to four beds (and are quite reasonably priced in high season). Located in the very middle of the downtown Cabo San Lucas action, Hotel Mar is only a few blocks from the marina, a block from the main square, near muchos restaurants, bars, clubs, and shopping.
- Address: Lazaro Cardenas and Guerrero, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur 23410 | Map It
- Phone: 624/143–0032; 800/347–8821 in U.S.
- Website: www.mardecortez.com
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- 72 rooms, 16 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sept.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure.... Read more