- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Crazy Lobster Bar & Grill
Crazy Lobster Bar & Grill Review
Lobster's the thing here, but daily specials like surf-and-turf combos round out the list. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this typical Mexican sit-down locale has a happy hour that runs from 8 am to 6 pm—and prices are supercheap. You can get a lobster tail for less than 10 bucks; Cuervo tequila shots are a mere 70¢; and Don Julio tequila shots are less than $3! As you sit under the open-air palapa enjoying this feast fit for a king, strolling mariachis will pass by, providing your dining sound track.
- Address: Hidalgo and Zapata, Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur 23452
- Phone: 624/143–6535
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sept.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I would like to vacation in Ixtapa in 2014. Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need ... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure.... Read more