- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Villa del Arco
Villa del Arco Review
The Desert Spa on the beach in Los Cabos is also the area's largest, with 17 treatment rooms and two suites comfortably spread through three airy, sunny floors; the entire complex totals 31,000 square feet. With Los Cabos' largest and most spacious hydrotherapy "wet" circuit, improve your circulation with dips in hot tubs followed by plunges in cold. The spa has the biggest fitness center in Cabo, and the beauty salon provides a killer view of the sea.
Treatments tend toward the local and authentic, and utilize fruits, plants, and herbs that can be found in the area. Indulge in an organic succulent cactus facial or an after-sun, soothing mint-and-eucalipto treat.
BODY TREATMENTS. Massage: Deep tissue, reflexology, aromatherapy, couples. Exfoliation: Body scrub, fruit polish. Wraps/baths: Tequila wrap, fruit wrap, melon wrap, mineral bath. Other: Facials, hot-stone treatments, gentlemen's therapies.
BEAUTY TREATMENTS. Hair/scalp conditioning, hair cutting/styling, manicure, pedicure, waxing.
PRICES. Body Treatments: $55-$259. Facials: $95-$125. Manicure/Pedicure: $42-$53.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80 -- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort, Incl. 25% Meals CheapCaribbean.com
- $159 -- 4-Star Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Riviera Maya Adult-Only Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise, Save $520 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Me and my husband are travelling from Uk to Mexico city beginning of September for 3 weeks.
We need to decide where to go, we don't want to stay in Mexico city. We want a bit of sightseeing, Read more
· News & Features
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and ... Read more
Think of Los Cabos and you'll probably have images of umbrella drinks and sandy beaches swimming in you... Read more
Not all beaches are swimmable all the time (or ever).... Read more