- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
At a Glance
- great rates
- friendly staff really takes care of guests
- barbecue area great for cooking up the catch of the day
- free Wi-Fi
- town noise can sometimes be disturbing
- limited off-street parking
- pool is small and is surrounded by tables from Salvatore's restaurant at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Siesta Suites Review
The owners keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The simply furnished suites have full-size refrigerators, the bedrooms sport two double beds and living rooms have wide padded couches, so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated poolside; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. The owners also have a condo on the beach in San José for rent by the week.
- Address: Calle Zapata at Guerrero, Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur 23410 | Map It
- Phone: 624/143–2773; 866/271–0952 Toll Free in U.S.
- Website: www.cabosiestasuites.com
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- 5 rooms, 15 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
We are planning a trip to PdC for the end of May and looking to rent a condo at Corto Maltes. Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more