- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
At a Glance
- great rates
- friendly staff really takes care of guests
- barbecue area great for cooking up the catch of the day
- free Wi-Fi
- town noise can sometimes be disturbing
- limited off-street parking
- pool is small and is surrounded by tables from Salvatore's restaurant at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Siesta Suites Review
The owners keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The simply furnished suites have full-size refrigerators, the bedrooms sport two double beds and living rooms have wide padded couches, so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated poolside; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. The owners also have a condo on the beach in San José for rent by the week.
- Address: Calle Zapata at Guerrero, Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur 23410 | Map It
- Phone: 624/143–2773; 866/271–0952 Toll Free in U.S.
- Website: www.cabosiestasuites.com
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- 5 rooms, 15 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more