Fodor's Los Cabos
Gordo Lele's Tacos & Tortas
Gordo Lele's Tacos & Tortas Review
Ready for a floor show along with your tacos or tortas? Listen for the blaring Beatles' tunes, then watch Javier don his tattered Beatles wig and strum his battered, two-stringed ukulele to "I Wanna Hold Your Hand." You've found Gordo Lele's tiny sidewalk stand. Javier's tacos and tortas (sandwiches) are made with loving care, and his fans are loyal enough to chow down while standing, as there are only two small plastic tables by the stand. You can have two or three ham-and-cheese tortas for the price of one anywhere else, plus an assortment of generously-sized tacos.
- Address: Guerrero at Zapata down the street from Cabo Wabo, Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur
- Phone: /
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just want to share how my 75years old slow walker aunt could enjoy the amazing barcelo resort and shopping along the world famous 5th ave... Read more
Puerto Morelos, MX May, 2014 Mexico is one of our most favorite places to vacation. We have been multiple times since 2000 and deci... Read more
Hi all! My name is Matt and I am the author at A Different Hunger - a website focusing on fitness, travel, positive psychology and mo... Read more