- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Café Santa Fe
Café Santa Fe Review
The setting, with tables situated in an overgrown courtyard, is as appealing as the food, which includes salads and soups made with organic vegetables and herbs, homemade pastas, and fresh fish with light sauces. Many Cabo-area residents lunch here regularly. The marinated seafood salad is a sublime blend of shrimp, octopus, and mussels with olive oil and garlic, with plenty for two to share before dining on lobster ravioli.
- Address: Calle Centenario, Todos Santos, Baja California Sur 23305
- Phone: 612/145–0340
- Location: Todos Santos
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tue.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
Hi everyone, I'm posting this in the Central America and US forum and would love your opinion on this itinerary for the mexico experts out there
we are in our late 20s, married and wanting to do a las Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more