- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Bismark Review
The original Bismark is a bit out of the way, but it attracts families who settle down for hours at long wood tables, while waitresses divide their attention between patrons and telenovelas (Latin American soap operas) on the TV above the bar. Tuck into seafood cocktails, enormous grilled lobsters, or carne asada served with beans, guacamole, and homemade tortillas. However, the restaurant is most loved for its seafood tacos, sold out of ice coolers that are set out in front of the restaurant before noon. The smaller Bismark on the malecón, called el Bismark-cito, is quite popular.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need ... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure.... Read more